Roof-A-Cide® Information for Roofing, Painting, and Property Maintenance Professionals

Friday, December 4, 2015

We Help Contractors Be More Profitable


We LOVE hearing from satisfied Homeowner & Property Managers, but they're not our only Customers. We also have the privilege of working with some of the Best Contractors in the industry!

Here's a recent comment from one of our Authorized Roof-A-Cide® Applicators in South Florida:
"I'm the owner of Pressure Perfection and I've been a Roof-A-Cide applicator since February 2014. Because of Roof-A-Cide, my business has consistently grown 35-42% each quarter. The last 2 months we doubled our average gross for the month. Year to date we already grossed 50% more than last year. In 2016, which will be our first year of retreatments, we are expecting to grow another 50-85% growth by the end of the year. It's not rocket science, but you need the right vehicle to give you the ability to grow. Roof-A-Cide gives my company the advantage over all my competition. If you want to contact me call me at 561-722-0957 anytime."




No comments:

Post a Comment